Ladies who lunch together can now take it one step further and come and shoot together too!
The Ladies Clay Shooting Day at Bisley offers the perfect environment for women to enjoy Clay Shooting. We welcome all levels of experience from those who have never held a gun before to the more experienced shot. Our team of top instructors are on hand to assist as much as needed.
Bisley Shooting Ground has always been keen to promote and support women Clay Shooting. The Ladies Day was introduced over 15 years ago and has encouraged and enabled many women to shoot in what can sometimes be seen as a male dominated sport.
Clay Shooting is one of the fastest growing sports in the country, with a welcoming and encouraging approach for newcomers.
Our Ladies Days are a great way to socialise, have fun and learn a new skill all at a fantastic price.
Ladies Day Format
- 9.15am Arrive at the Victorian Clubhouse for a Breakfast of Ciabatta Bacon Rolls, Granola Pots with Yogurt and Fruit, a selection of Danish Pastries and Tea & Coffee
- 10.00am Shooting commences with your instructor in groups of 5 ladies based on your experience.
- 11.30am Break for Elevenses on the Ground, a time to relax with the group
- 11.50am Shooting continues
- 1.00pm Return to the Clubhouse for drinks at the Bar
- 1.15pm Two course Lunch served in the Dining Room
- 2.15pm Depart at your leisure, in time for the school pick up if needed, or return to the Bar!
£139 Non - Members
Monday 24th January
Monday 14th March
The Ladies Day Includes
- Full Tuition or Practice with an Instructor
- Safety equipment and use of the guns if required
- Clays and Cartridges
- Breakfast, Elevenses and a Two Course Lunch
All we ask is that you wear something appropriate for a walk in the countryside with some good comfortable footwear. We do shoot in all weathers, come rain or shine!
Ladies, if you have not tried one of these days before then you really must give them a go. They are great value for money and not to be missed. Places can either be booked individually or with friends.
How to Book
Call the office on 01483 797017 to book and pay for your place. Please advice at the time of booking of any dietary requirements.
All places are to be booked a minimum of 5 days in advance of the date.
No refund is available – however a credit note is available, providing we receive a minimum of 5 days’ notice to cancel before the date of the event.