A Simulated Game Day at Bisley Shooting Ground is as close as you get to the real thing, without the feathers!
Our adrenaline filled days replicate a days live game shooting, in and out of season. The focus is on quality drives and challenging targets designed to mimic the natural movement of Pheasant, Partridge and Grouse.
The natural woodland setting of Cottesloe Heath enables our Simulated Game Days to happen on the Bisley estate. The High Tower, Colossus Crane and our famous Grouse Butts, provide the ultimate setup to present multiple targets through 360 degrees and up to 250 feet.
Simulated Game Day Format & Pricing
- 9.00am arrive at the Clubhouse for the Bisley Breakfast of Ciabatta Bacon Rolls, Granola Pots with Yogurt and Fruit, a selection of Danish Pastries and Tea & Coffee
- At 9.30am the shoot captain will explain the format and provide a safety talk before the short walk to our Cottesloe Heath ground.
- Shooting commences over 4-6 drives
- A short break for Elevenses served on the ground.
- After a successful morning of shooting, you will return to the Clubhouse Veranda at 12.00pm and re-live those fantastic shots over a complimentary Sloe Gin, before departing at your leisure.
These days are for experienced shooters and all shooting will take place in pairs, one shooting, the other loading. Either book in with a friend or alternatively we will ‘buddy up’ individuals if required.
Numbers are limited and are on a first come first served basis.
Price - £105 per person
Cartridges are not included, however will be available to buy on the day. You will need 250 cartridges per person. Please note Bisley Shooting Ground is a fibre wad cartridge only ground. No plastic wads.