We are one of the country's premier clay shooting grounds based near Woking in Surrey. Our Victorian Clubhouse and beautiful grounds provide a luxury leisure experience that is relaxing and fun for our customers, but also makes for a great place to work.
If you would like the chance to work at one of the best shooting grounds in the country with some of the best people in the shooting industry, then get in touch now!
£10.50 per hour (includes the mandated holiday pay)
Overview of the role:
Please note: Candidates must be over 18 years old and with previous office experience.
To be included in the weekend rota working approximately 5 Saturdays/Sundays per month, some full days and some half days. You would also be expected to work the Bank Holidays (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day) where possible.
Candidates must be engaging and energetic, and able to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Reception desk and Clubroom. The right candidates must have excellent customer service and communication skills, and the ability to deal with and resolve customer or business issues that may arise over the course of the weekend.
You will be working in a busy environment, so the ability to process information quickly, in a calm and controlled manner at all times, along with a “can do/ hands on” approach is essential.
The role requires:
- A high level of customer service skills
- Attention to detail and a high level off accuracy, as dealing with online diary bookings and online invoice payments forms a large part of the role
- Excellent communication in person, over the phone and in writing via email
- Dealing with cash and card payments
- The Clubroom and associated areas to be maintained to a high level of tidiness and cleanliness throughout the day
- To be confident in explaining the various products and packages, and making confirmed bookings into an online diary system
Please email your CV and covering letter to here.