Young Shots Clay Shooting Morning
The Young Shots Clay Shooting day at Bisley is a fun packed morning for 10-16 year olds.
The next date will be in the Easter holidays on Monday 3rd April.
Here at Bisley we are very passionate about introducing junior shooters to the wonderful sport of Clay Shooting. The sport provides discipline and hand-eye coordination for the juniors, along with the chance to be socialising with others in the great outdoors. The Young Shots day has been running for 10 years and is always a very popular day.
This exhilarating morning is great way of introducing 10-16 year olds to Clay Pigeon Shooting. Or for the experienced junior, to see how they fare against their fellow shooters in the friendly 20 target competition! The Young Shots day at Bisley, is a friendly and relaxed morning, led by the country’s top instructors.
We team up 5 juniors with an Instructor, and places can either be booked individually or with friends. So why not round up a group of friends for a day out with a difference.
Young Shots Day Format & Pricing
- 9:15am arrive for Bacon Rolls, Pastries and Juice in the Clubhouse
- 10.00am Introduced to their Instructor, full safety briefing, shooting starts in groups of 5 juniors with 1 Instructor
- 11.30am Break for drink and snacks
- 11.50pm Continue shooting including a fun 20 target competition
- 12:45pm return to the Clubhouse for the scores to be announced and prizes awarded
- 1.00pm juniors collected from the Clubhouse
Monday 3rd April, Monday 31st July, Monday 18th December
Price: Non-Members - £110pp Members - £100pp
The price includes full tuition with an Instructor, all safety equipment, guns, cartridges and food. All we ask is that the juniors wear something appropriate for a walk in the countryside.
Call the office on 01483 797017 to book and pay for your place. Please advise at the time of booking of any dietary requirements.
Please note: No refund is available – however a credit note is available, providing we receive a minimum of 5 days’ notice to cancel before the date of the event.