When looking for things to do around half term and the Jubilee bank holiday weekend, why not join us for the 'Bisley Open Day' on Wednesday 1st June.
What could be more quintessentially British then a spot of Clay Shooting in Surrey with friends and family! Along with a traditional country pursuit, will be some traditional Tea Party food, when we break for Elevenses. However a celebration like this wouldn't be complete without us including a glass of Pimms on the lawn at the Victorian Clubhouse.
This morning of Clay Shooting for Adults and juniors from 10 years old, is suitable for everyone. So if you are looking for a day out on your own, with family, mates or even a date, this is a day for everyone!
The Bisley Open Day is a friendly and relaxed morning on our Cottesloe Heath ground, led by the country’s top instructors.
If you book in a group of 4 or 5 people you will remain in your own group with your own Instructor. However places can also be booked individually or for less numbers, and we will buddy up shooters together with an instructor.
Please note: Any juniors booked in will need to be accompanied by an adult throughout the morning, either shooting or spectating.
So come and join us for the Jubilee Celebrations and start your Bank Holiday weekend off with a BANG!
The Bisley Open Day Format & Pricing
- 9:15am arrive at the Clubhouse for the Bisley Breakfast of Ciabatta Bacon Rolls, Granola Pots with Yogurt and Fruit, a selection of Danish Pastries and Tea & Coffee
- 10:00am Introduced to your Instructor, full safety briefing before shooting starts
- 11:30am Tea Party Elevenses on the Ground
- 11:50am Continue shooting including a fun 20 target Competition
- 12:45pm After a successful morning of shooting, return to the Clubhouse for a complimentary drink at the Bar (excludes Wine) whilst the scores from the competition are announced and prizes awarded!
Price: £106 per person
The price includes full tuition with an Instructor, all safety equipment, use of the gun, up to 75 Clays & Cartridges, food and a complimentary drink from the Bar. (excludes Wine)
How to Book
Call the office on 01483 797017 to book and pay for your place. Please advise at the time of booking of any dietary requirements.
Please note - places are limited
No refund is available – however a credit note is available, providing we receive a minimum of 5 days’ notice to cancel before the date of the event.