The Bisley Open Day on Friday 29th October has now SOLD OUT.
We will keep this page and our social media sites updated as soon as we have another date available.
This exhilarating morning of Clay Shooting is for adults or juniors from age 10 upwards, to shoot together with an instructor, regardless of ability. A staycation day out, taking in the Surrey Heath countryside, with some exhilarating Clay Shooting and hearty food, what could be better!
Whether it’s father and son, mother and daughter, the whole family or just adult friends, this is a day for everyone!
The Bisley Open Day is a friendly and relaxed morning on our Cottesloe Heath ground, led by the country’s top instructors.
If you book in a group of 4 or 5 people you will remain in your own group with your own Instructor. However places can also be booked individually or for less numbers, and we will buddy up shooters together with an instructor.
Any juniors booked in will need to be accompanied by an adult throughout the morning, either shooting or spectating.
So why not round up a group of friends for a day out with a difference!
The Bisley Open Day Format & Pricing
- 9:15am arrive at the Clubhouse for the Bisley Breakfast of Ciabatta Bacon Rolls, Granola Pots with Yogurt and Fruit, a selection of Danish Pastries and Tea & Coffee
- 10:00am Introduced to your Instructor, full safety briefing before shooting starts
- 11:30am Break for Elevenses on the Ground
- 11:50am Continue shooting including a fun 20 target Competition
- 12:45pm After a successful morning of shooting, return to the Clubhouse for a complimentary drink at the Bar (excludes Wine) whilst the scores from the competition are announced and prizes awarded!
Price: £99 per person
The price includes full tuition with an Instructor, all safety equipment, use of the gun, up to 75 Clays & Cartridges and food.
No refund is available – however a credit note is available, providing we receive a minimum of 5 days’ notice to cancel before the date of the event.