The Meeting & Clay Shooting Event at Bisley Shooting Ground incorporates a meeting venue followed by an exhilarating outdoor Clay Shooting activity to finish the day on a high.
Whether you need a venue for a boardroom-style meeting or a conference for up to 70 delegates, our Clubhouse facilities are suited to both.
Conveniently located near the M25 and A3 between the Surrey towns of Woking and Guildford, and just 30 miles from Central London. Bisley Shooting Ground is easily accessible with plenty of free parking. Or for those coming by train, we are just 35 minutes from Waterloo on the main Waterloo line, followed by a 5 minute Taxi ride.
Below is the suggested event itinerary, however our Events Team will be able to tailor a package based on your specific meeting room requirements.
Meeting & Clay Shooting Event at Bisley Shooting Ground near Woking, Surrey
Meeting Room venue with Breakfast, Buffet Lunch and Two hours of exhilarating Clay Shooting to finish.
Format of the Day
- 9.00am Arrive at Bisley - Registration followed by a Breakfast of Ciabatta Bacon Rolls, Granola Yogurt Pots, Pastries and Tea & Coffee either before your meeting starts or incorporated within your meeting
- 9.00am-12.00pm Meeting Room facilities in the Dining Room with screen, projector and flip chart
- 12.15pm Break for a Hot Buffet Lunch served in the Dining Room
- 1.45pm Welcome speech by the lead Instructor before escorting your guests to the shooting ground
- 2.00pm Two Hour clay shoot commences with an expert Instructor, in teams of 5 people. Practice shooting a variety of stands using up to 50 clays and cartridges
- 3.30pm Exhilarating scored Team Flush with 25 cartridges, shooting any clay that flies!
- 4.00pm Return to the Clubhouse for Drinks at the Bar and Prize Giving hosted by your lead Instructor
- 5.00pm The Bar and Clubhouse closes
Minimum 15 Guests - £188 per person plus VAT
10 - 14 Guests - £208 per person plus VAT