Meeting Venue & Clay Shooting Event
Meeting Venue near Woking, Surrey.
The Meet & Shoot Event at Bisley Shooting Ground incorporates a meeting venue followed by an exhilarating outdoor Clay Shooting activity to finish the day on a high.
Whether you need a venue for a boardroom-style meeting or a conference for up to 70 delegates, our Clubhouse facilities are suited to both.
Conveniently located near the M25 and A3 on the outskirts of Woking, Surrey, and just 30 miles from Central London, Bisley Shooting Ground is easily accessible with plenty of free parking. Or for those coming by train, we are just 35 minutes from Waterloo on the main Waterloo line and then a 5 minute Taxi or Uber ride away.
Below is the suggested event itinerary which our Events Team will talk you through at the booking stage, including the option to have a tailored package based on your specific requirements.
Meet & Shoot at Bisley Shooting Ground - Meeting Venue followed by Clay Shooting
Breakfast and a Meeting followed by a Buffet Lunch and Two hours of Clay Shooting
Format of the Day
- 9.00am Arrive at Bisley for a Breakfast of Ciabatta Bacon Rolls, Granola Yogurt Pots and a selection of Pastries either before your meeting starts or incorporated within the start of your meeting
- 9.00am-12.00pm Meeting facilities in the Dining Room with screen, projector and flip chart
- 12.15pm Hot Buffet Lunch served in the Dining Room
- 1.45pm Welcome and safety briefing by lead Instructor before the short walk to the ground to begin shooting
- 2.00pm 2 Hour Clay Shoot commences with an expert Instructor, in teams of up to 5 people. Practice shooting a variety of stands including up to 100 Clays and Cartridges per person
- 4.00pm Return to the Clubhouse for drinks at the Bar and prize giving
- 5.00pm The Bar and Clubhouse closes
Minimum 15 Guests - £188 per person plus VAT
10 - 14 Guests - £208 per person plus VAT