COVID Update - 17th May 2021
Our ground is open for Lessons, Practice, Group Shoots and Corporate Events.
The Clubroom will re-open from the 17th May. Please note the following before entering the Clubroom:
- Please sanitise hands before entering
- Check-in using the QR code displayed on the door, for track and trace. If you do not have a phone please provide Reception with your details before entering
- A maximum of 12 people are permitted in the Clubroom at any one time, please observe this rule before entering
- Please ensure social distancing is followed in the Clubroom at all times
- Please wear a mask on entering and when standing or moving around
- Once in the Clubroom, please observe the one way system and exit the Clubroom via the door to the veranda
Tea and coffee is available on the veranda. Please help yourself before entering the Clubroom.
When entering and moving around the building please wear a mask at all times, except when you are seated for eating or drinking. Please observe social distancing in the Reception area and throughout the building, and wait outside on the veranda to be served if it is not possible to keep a social distance from others.
Our Instructors will be wearing full PPE when conducting Lessons and Group Shoots which require closer contact, and a two metre distance when taking experienced clients out for Practice and Caddied sessions.
Thank you for your co-operation in keeping us all safe, we look forward to welcoming you back.